Saturday, June 21, 2008

Feedback- Laura

I want to share some of my impressions about the camp with all of the participants, although I couldn't take part in many activities; but I was very glad when today, at the final festivity, I saw so many happy faces and I heard your feelings about what happened here, in our city. I noticed that all of you appreciated so much the work of Mrs. Killeen as your trainer and the effort and the good work of Mrs. Hudrea as the organizer of this great summer camp. I also watch the pictures from the Library and I saw the good and fruitful time you had there. I knew from the opening ceremony that you are such nice teenagers and that you will work as a team in order to have a good time! I'm sure you will also get high scores at the TOEIC exam and I hope you will always remember the time spent in our city. Maybe the girls from Eminescu College, Anamaria, Doris, Paula, will share their impressions about the camp with their colleagues and in the future their will be more of them willing to join such a wonderful and useful camp. I'm really happy I had the opportunity to take part in this important local event that gathered together so many nice persons, pupils and teachers, from all over the country!
Laura Szebeni
Teacher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home