Sunday, June 22, 2008

Beverley


Dear Everyone,

Hope everyone enjoyed the camp has much has I did.

It was the high point of my stay here in Romania.

I am very pleased that you all seemed to enjoy your time with me during the camp.

What we did together was a learning experience that I hope in the future will help you all to feel confident in speaking English, work as a team, integrate with people, and become independent adults.

I hope everything went o.k. for the ones who took the test today( Sunday) and you all have had a safe journey home.

Good luck to you all for the future.

Regards,

Beverley Killeen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula Ghete said...

Dear Beverley,

I just wanted to say that I did enjoy the camp very much. To some extent,it was due to the activities that you have organised.
I am sure that this enjoyable experience will prove helpful to us in different situations.
So, on behalf of the participants I would like to thank you for everything.

June 22, 2008 at 9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home