Friday, June 27, 2008

Sergiu


It all started when my English teacher told me about an English camp that finalizes with the TOEIC exam.
At first I wasn’t so sure about this but I thought it could be a very god opportunity for me to practice my English with native speakers, and so it was.
Even from the first day I found very interesting people that had a common hobby and that was “speaking English”; and they were very good at it.
I found there lots of new people, people full of life and initiatives and new ideas. I was very glad that I went there.
Everybody was friendly, curious about each other and the people we met in the group, were very interesting for us and also a true inspiration.
I was extremely upset when everything was over… We have became a family of true friends and we were about to spread all across the country… Tears flooded our eyes as we watched the cars taking our friends towards the train station.
But we still communicate via Internet and SMS and we hope to meet again some day…
Sergiu Rusu
Baia Mare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home