Friday, July 4, 2008

BEST CAMP EVER!


When I first heard about this summer camp I was very interested in coming because I really wanted to improve my English knowledge.
I never expected everything to be so well organized.
Every activity I took part in was absolutely amazing and I will never forget the time I spent in Baia Mare.
I learnt a lot of new and exciting things thanks to Mrs. Killeen who is certainly one of the nicest people I know. She has a special and unique way to make you learn English.
I’ve met a lot of people from all over the country and I made a lot of friends. I truly felt like we were a family.
We had the whole week scheduled and we all felt tired from time to time but it was all worth it because every activity was enjoyable and helped us interact with each other.
I would like to thank the ones who made it all possible who are responsible for a great organization and a wonderful camp and they are:
Mrs. Mariana Hudrea-the camp manager, Mrs. Simona Zachia-the financial manager and
last but not least, Mrs. Killeen- our trainer.
It was definitely the best camp ever and the tears streaming down my face when leaving that astonishing city confirms it.

Best wishes,
Dragan Stefana,Galati.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home